Notice to Vacate
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FULLY
By submitting the form above, you agree and understand the following:
- Per paragraph 4: of your lease the lease automatically renews on a month-to-month basis unless Landlord or Tenant provides the other party written notice of termination. Oral notice of termination is not sufficient under any circumstances. Time is of the essence for providing notice of termination (strict compliance with dates by which notice must be provided is required). The date on which rent is due does not apply to the requirement for providing written notice of termination. A 45 Day notice is REQUIRED and the notice of termination will be effective on the last day of the month following the month in which the notice is given. Landlord is not obligated to prorate rent even if Tenant surrenders the Property before the termination date.
- A notice to vacate does not relinquish Resident from any obligation of the lease, including payment to the end of the lease term. All utilities must remain on through term of lease. If utilities are disconnected tenant will be charged for reconnection.
- Resident’s possession of the property remains in effect until all keys have been returned.
- Rent is due and payable up to and including the final date of possession.
- Resident cannot use the security deposit as last month’s rent or utilities due. Rent and utilities are payable through the termination of the tenancy.